Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Ashley, Sarah, and Amber are hosting a Quaterly Top 5 challenge. You're supposed to post your top 5 favorite pics you've taken of your kids or pets between January and March. Well, I don't have any kids OR pets, so I'm posting my top 5 favorites I've taken of OTHER people's kids!
1. Jillian - I love this shot of Jillian because she looks so relaxed and peaceful, which was challenging to achieve in this shoot because she did not want to sit still! Click HERE to see the rest from this session.
2. Justin - I just love this shot of Jillian's little brother Justin. At just 10 months old, he was a bit of a challenge to shoot. Most of the time he just looked at me like I was nuts. But here he has a cute little mischievous smile and I just love the sharp focus on his big brown eyes. Click HERE to see more!
3. Brooke - Ok, this may be one of my favorite shots I've EVER taken. I just love how the light on her made her blue eyes pop and I love how she looks like a little doll in her princess dress. You can see more of Brooke here and here and what this picture looked like unedited here.
4. Jake - Brooke's 3-year-old big brother was so fun to shoot. He was so silly and I just love his goofy smile in this picture as well as the sharp focus on his eyes! See the rest of Jake's session HERE.
5. Jake (again) - One of my favorite things to shoot is people jumping. They always look so carefree and its a great way to get personality to show. In this case, it was also a great trick to use when he was getting tired of getting his picture taken. He had so much fun jumping for this shot and it helped loosen him up for the rest of the shoot!