Thailand - Part 3: Krabi

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

This is my 3rd and final post from my amazing trip to Thailand, and it may just have been my favorite stop.

We went to the beautiful region of Krabi. From where we were staying, we took a boat to the elusive Railay Beach. There are no roads that go to this beach, you can only reach it by boat.
  Krabi, ThailandKrabi, Thailand Krabi, Thailand Krabi, Thailand

The hotel we stayed at was also my favorite of the trip. It had this amazing infinity pool over looking the ocean.
  Krabi, Thailand

Our last day there, we went on an amazing hike. It was over 1200 steep steps to the top! My legs were shaking by the time I even got to the half way point! So to take a break I snapped some pics of this unbelievable view.
  Krabi, Thailand

The view at the top was definitely worth it.

Krabi, Thailand

Pictures don't even do it justice. It was simply breathtaking.
  Krabi, Thailand
Rurality Blog Hop #56Little by LittleThursday favorite things
Travel Photo Thursday

6 comments:

Katherines Corner April 16, 2014 at 7:52 PM

beautiful photos!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥

Pam @ over50feeling40 April 17, 2014 at 6:08 AM

These pictures are stunning...I feel like I have been there...thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog Hop!

Christine Townsend April 17, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Great Pictures. Out of all the places I have traveled Thailand was and is my favorite!! Your pictures make me want to go back!

Kim Cunningham April 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I've seen this art of the world and you are doing it a huge justice! These are gorgeous. I agree that one must go live it, though. Looks amazing!

Michele {Malaysian Meanders} April 18, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Gorgeous photos! I'm very impressed that you climbed all that way up. I'd be photographing a while photo essay in order to catch my breath. Krabi is only a 7 hour drive away from me, but I haven't been because our car lease doesn't permit us to cross the border. It looks so pretty, and many of my local friends like to go there for an inexpensive weekend getaway.

Snap April 18, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Wow! This must have been an amazing trip. The infinity pool over looking the ocean ... i might have stayed there forever! the water is so clear and pretty and the boats -- colorful. Wonderful!